What's on tap?
City Steam Brewery Beer List
1) *Colt 46 | American Light Lager | 4.3% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Our lightest offering in color, calories and carbs. An easy-drinking American light lager brewed with 100% malt and no adjuncts
2) *Naughty Little Pils | Session Pilsner | 4.5% |14oz | 6
Brewed with the finest noble hops and German Pilsner malt, this beer is crisp, clean, and sessionable with a bright, snappy finish that invites you back for another sip. And another, and another…
3) *White Wedding | Wheat Ale | 5.5% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Large portions of wheat along with orange peel and coriander produce a creamy, yet light and fruity brew. American ale yeast finished the beer clean and crisp
4) *Export Lager | Dortmunder Lager | 5.8% | 16/23oz | 6/8
A classic Dortmunder/Export-style German Lager. Brewed with imported malts & hops, this beer is smooth & easy drinking. Gentle cracker/biscuit malt notes balanced out by a spicy & herbal hop bite.
5) *Naughty Nurse IPA | IPA | 6.5% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Double dry hopped with five different varieties of American hops. Golden in color with light malt character and a slight haze. A clean American IPA that makes an easy food pairing with most of our menu
6) *Jungle Crush! | Modern IPA| 7% | 16/23oz | 7/9
A house favorite: Low malt profile with massive additions of Citra, Simcoe, Cascade, and Mosaic yield a crisp and citrusy IPA. Punchy nose and full flavor, welcome to the Jungle!
7) Pasquale’s Pils #4 | Imperial Pilsner | 7.5% | 14oz | 7
Our experimental Pilsner series returns with the boldest expression of flavors yet. Dry, bitter, and fragrant with German noble hops providing flavors of citrus rind, herbal tea, and Tellicherry peppercorns
8) *Naughty Nurse | Amber Ale | 5% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Brewed for a spicy, slightly bittersweet finish in the traditional English manner. Delicate malt caramel-like sweetness paired with traditional English hops. Our flagship ale!
9) *No Sleep Till Bamberg| Smoked Maibock | 5.8% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Dark gold appearance with bready, caramel and toast qualities complimenting smokey notes of wood, honey, and vanilla from the use of beechwood smoked malt. A rare style of beer from centuries ago has been kept alive in the German city of Bamberg and has influenced brewers who travel from all over the world to drink the original “Rauchbier” (smoke beer). This version is brewed in the style of a Maibock (or helles-bock) which is a pale beer brewed to a higher strength and lagered for an extended period.
10) *Steampunk Porter | Vanilla Porter | 5.5% | 16/23oz | 6/8
Brewed with Chocolate malt, dark wheat, and carabohemian malts for a complex malt character with notes of dark caramel, bittersweet chocolate, and a slight roast. Vanilla compliments these flavors without overpowering, providing a warm, comforting quality
11) Blueberry + Guava TWIST | Fruited Kettle Sour | 4.3% | 16/23oz | 7/9
This kettle sour ale features a generous dosage of blueberry and guava puree for a juicy, sweet balance to the intense tartness from the lactobacillus. A touch of lemon peel in the kettle, vanilla bean in the fermenter, and a dry hopping of Mosaic come together to create a unique blend of sour and tropical fruit flavors.
*= available for Happy Hour
12) SPATEN OKTOBERFEST | MARzen| 5.9% | 16/23oz | 7/9
13) Crazy Cock Toast | Very Dry Hard Cider | 6.7% | 14oz | 7
14) Downeast Original | Sweet Hard Cider | 5.5% | 16/23oz | 6/8